For anyone who knows me well, I have a tendency to go overboard on Valentine’s day with the post-consumerist-society-corporate-holiday rant. Last year was no exception (complete with an article in my school’s newspaper and a super fun round of life-imitating-art when I broke up with the lovely chap I was dating at the time. On Valentine’s day. Because I am classy like that). Continue reading
TL;DR Sangria/Clericot Recipe:
1. Refrigerate good quality wine
2. Chop up fresh or frozen fruit. Add to pitcher.
3. Macerate with Sherry or Grand Marnier
4. Add wine and more liquid if necessary (juice, liqueur, or go buy yourself some more goddamn vino)
6. Serve no more than 6 hours later.
Tchin tchin! Continue reading
Everyone has a friend that can cook. Not cook like, “I am capable of making toast and scrambled eggs and/or pasta without setting the kitchen on fire and occasionally I am capable of pulling off something moderately tasty and suitable for my boyfriend’s parents”.